Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Can we get rid of those oggling men in this country?

Try sari in a night-club in India!!

Dark - fair, young - middle aged, covered - non-covered, rich - poor...women in India can find fan-following everywhere in India! How good is that ladies?

For the fact that I wear western clothes, my hair is still black and I live alone...I have come to a point where I find it annoying when men pretend they are interested...seriously! Though saying "no" 8 times in one night was something that happened after a VERY long time...

This was in Bangalore. It was 11.30PM, in a 5-star I won't name...the club that was made to look shut down from outside. And when you enter it...oh boy! The blunder I made was walk in a sari....the DJ would shut down after every 1 hour, and open only on the condition that all ladies in the house will have flaming shots on the bar counter. Well...ofcourse I was obeying! So in a sari, drunk...and with my bosses....I was there drinking, dancing, fighting, making faces...

There came the 1st guy...."Excuse me. You are wearing a sari (Oh really? I dint even notice! :-| ). Can I buy you a drink" (as if that made any sense!). "No" was all I said. about 12mins later, another one - "Hey! My friend there says you are dancing very well. I agree with him. Can I pls dance with you". (oh that...huh f*** off) "No" was all I said. In 24mins...another one - "Maam, I don't want to sound intruding, but can I pls dance with you?" (f***! You are so unique!) "No" was all I said. And another one, and another. By 2.00AM, I had to call two bouncers and ask them to stand around the pillar where our big group was semi-stationed.

I have started disliking night clubs in India... <<damn!>>

4 comments: