Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ladies...you thought you've run out of option??

Ladies...In India,still single... Hi!

Did you ever think you were dying a single? You don't "love" the idea of an arranged wedding, and you don't "love" a man as of now...you were (according to Indian standards) about age...and still a single? What! Well, you are not alone sweetheart...read on...

Millions of urban women in India today, are made to feel like shit, only 'coz they are over 25yrs of age, and nowhere close to getting married! Is this all women are made for? Fuck NO! Do you agree? You know, you can meet a man in a plane, on a street, or a club...and believe me, even today, he can be THE man...

Follow me...am going to talk of all my personal experiences very soon...ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Excitment is killing me (to know more):p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, why did I not see this earlier! Hope you have noticed the few more that came right after... :)

    ReplyDelete